The foldable N1 commuter bike helmet will help improve your Work/Life balance
When we in the team set out to design the N1 commuter helmet two years ago, one of our key objectives was usability; to create a foldable bicycle helmet that easily could go into a shoulder or laptop bag. We knew that the trend of using bicycles to commute to work instead of driving cars was quickly gaining momentum in cities around the world.
And we were right! Bike-to-work has become an increasingly popular choice for individuals and society as a whole, and for good reason as benefits are plentiful:
- Improved physical health: Riding a bike to work will improve your cardiovascular health, strengthen your muscles and bones, and reduce the risk of obesity and other chronic diseases. It's a great way to get some physical exercise while also getting to work.
- Reduced stress: Commuting by bike will help you reduce your stress levels. You'll get to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine, and the sense of accomplishment will energise you and help you tackle your workday with a bit more ease.
- Cost savings: Biking to work is a cost-effective option that will save you money on gas, parking fees, and other expenses associated with car ownership. Plus, you won't have to worry about getting stuck in traffic or finding a parking spot.
- Time savings: Biking to work is a time-saving option, especially in congested urban areas where traffic and public transportation delays can cause significant commuting time. With a bike, you can easily weave through traffic and arrive at your destination in no time.
- Environmental benefits: Biking to work is an eco-friendly option that will reduce your carbon footprint and help mitigate climate change. By reducing the number of cars on the road, you'll be contributing to a cleaner and greener environment.
And these benefits extend beyond just the individual level to our society in general
- Reduced traffic congestion: Encouraging bike-to-work will reduce traffic congestion in cities, which will improve overall traffic flow and reduce the time and energy spent in traffic jams. This will also lead to a reduction in air pollution.
- Improved air quality: By reducing the number of cars on the road, bike-to-work will help improve air quality in urban areas, which will have significant health benefits for all residents.
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions: Biking to work will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, which is crucial in mitigating the effects of climate change.
- Cost savings: Reduced traffic congestion and air pollution will lead to significant cost savings for society, particularly in terms of reduced healthcare costs and infrastructure expenses associated with maintaining roads and highways.
- Increased community engagement: Encouraging bike-to-work will foster a sense of community engagement and social connectedness, as it provides opportunities for individuals to connect with others who share similar interests and values.
In conclusion, bike-to-work offers numerous benefits for both individuals and society, including improved physical health, reduced stress, cost savings, improved air quality, reduced greenhouse gas emissions, and increased community engagement. So why not hop on a bike and join the bike-to-work movement? You won't regret it …and soon with the incredible N1 helmet.